how to spa
Wednesday - Sunday 10am - 6pm.
We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes before your service .
Please be advised that late arrivals will result in a reduction of treatment time.
Our Spa environment is one of relaxation and tranquility. Please respect all spa guests’ right to privacy and serenity. In light of this, the spa is a mobile phone, pager, camera and smoke-free zone.
Your treatments at Resonance Marin are reserved especially for you. We value your business and as a sign of respect for your time and that of our team members, we have implemented these policies.
Missed appointments amount to missed opportunies: When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to the following policies:
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
For groups of 3 or more people, please notify us at least 7 days in advance.
Please leave plenty of time to arrive to your appointment at least 10 minutes before the starting time, anticipating traffic and parking.
Under the following circumstances, 100% of the scheduled service + 20% gratuity will be charged:
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice
- Cancellations of groups of 3 or more with less than 7 days of notice
- Missed appointments with no prior notice, including appointments made on the same day
- Shortened or modified services due to client lateness
Reserving and Billing: Credit Cards/Payment Methods:
All services require a valid credit card to guarantee a reservation including services intended to be paid with a gift card. Please have your credit card and gift card number ready when booking.
You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show within 24 hours of your scheduled service or 7 days of your group service. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment. If you are paying with a credit card you will need to have it on hand.
Please note: For your security, we do not store your full credit card information. Rather, our payment processor provides us with a secure, unique token that is encrypted and cannot be used by anyone else to charge your account.
All returns must be initiated within 30 days of initial purchase and be accompanied by a receipt.
If returned unopened, undamaged and unused product will receive a refund.
Opened, damaged or partially used product will receive store credit.
The Spa accepts no responsibility for loss of valuables and jewelery at any time on the spa premises.
All lost property found on the premises should be handed in at reception. Items will be stored for 4 months, if they are not collected within this time they will be donated to local charities. Liquids, undergarments and hair brushes are kept for 24 hours only.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
- We will not be treating patients with the following symptoms: cold, flu, fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, chills/body aches.
- Please stay home if someone in your household or workplace has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you have had a recent exposure or onset of symptoms, please call 415-891-3328 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your appointment; All cancellation fees are currently waived.
- Appointments will be spaced out in 15-minute intervals. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- Staff is tested weekly
- All guests must provide proof of vaccination
- Guests must wear a surgical or KN95 face mask in all spaces during their entire stay in the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
Practitioners will wear KN95 face masks.
Hands will be washed at the beginning and end of each session and as needed in between.
Hard surfaces will be sanitized between patients (door handles, payment terminals, toilets, sinks, etc)
Cloth table coverings and blankets will be changed after each patient in the private rooms.