Wednesday - Sunday 10am - 6pm.
We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes before your service .
Please be advised that late arrivals will result in a reduction of treatment time.
Our Spa environment is one of relaxation and tranquility. Please respect all spa guests’ right to privacy and serenity. In light of this, the spa is a mobile phone, pager, camera and smoke-free zone.
NOT APPLICABLE during COVID-19 Procedures.
Cancellation of appointments made 48 hours in advance of a scheduled appointment will not be charged. We always try to fill the opening from our waitlist, if that is not possible, cancellations made within 48 hours of an appointment result in a charge of 50% of the scheduled service. Appointments that are not cancelled and the guest does not arrive for the scheduled appointment are considered “No Shows” and will be charged the full amount of their missed appointment.
All returns must be initiated within 30 days of initial purchase and be accompanied by a receipt.
If returned unopened, undamaged and unused product will receive a refund.
Opened, damaged or partially used product will receive store credit.
The Spa accepts no responsibility for loss of valuables and jewelery at any time on the spa premises.
All lost property found on the premises should be handed in at reception. Items will be stored for 4 months, if they are not collected within this time they will be donated to local charities. Liquids, undergarments and hair brushes are kept for 24 hours only.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
- We will not be treating patients with the following symptoms: cold, flu, fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, chills/body aches.
- Please stay home if someone in your household or workplace has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you have had a recent exposure or onset of symptoms, please call 415-891-3328 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your appointment; All cancellation fees are currently waived.
- Appointments will be spaced out in 15-minute intervals. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- Staff is tested weekly
- All guests must provide proof of vaccination
- Guests must wear a surgical or KN95 face mask in all spaces during their entire stay in the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
Practitioners will wear KN95 face masks.
Hands will be washed at the beginning and end of each session and as needed in between.
Hard surfaces will be sanitized between patients (door handles, payment terminals, toilets, sinks, etc)
Cloth table coverings and blankets will be changed after each patient in the private rooms.