covid-19 policies + procedures
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to RESONANCE MARIN and want you to know that we are taking the utmost care to provide a safe and clean environment. Staggering appointment times, reducing seating capacity in our guest lounge and common spaces, maximizing our already strict sanitizing protocols, minimizing touch points and wearing personal protective equipment are just some of the ways we are altering our regular procedures to further protect you and our employees.
As further guidance is issued form our local, state, and federal agencies we will make further adjustments to our operating procedures. We sincerely thank you for your support as we navigate the ever-changing landscape of our lives with COVID-19.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- We will not be treating patients with the following symptoms: cold, flu, fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, chills/body aches.
- Please stay home if someone in your household or workplace has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you have had a recent exposure or onset of symptoms, please call 415-891-3328 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your appointment; All cancellation fees are currently waived.
- Appointments will be spaced out in 15-minute intervals. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment. Until physical distancing requirements are lifted you will be brought directly into your treatment room to wait. Filtered water will be provided.
SANITATION, DISINFECTING, CLEANING AND PPE PRACTICES
- Staff is tested weekly
- Guests may wear a surgical or KN95 face mask in any spaces during their entire stay in the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
- Practitioners will wear KN95 face masks.
- Hands will be washed at the beginning and end of each session and as needed in between.
- Hard surfaces will be sanitized between patients (door handles, payment terminals, toilets, sinks, etc)
- Cloth table coverings and blankets will be changed after each patient in the private rooms.